* For dogs whose height measures 9-14" in the hind quarters when standing upright.
(see the sizing chart below)
Sit! Go! Even in wheelchairs, our pals can now do both. Easily.
It’s finally here! The SitGo, Best Friend Mobility’s revolutionary pet wheelchair that allows our best buds not only to get up and go but also to sit and relax even in their wheels!
Still made of the same durable, lightweight materials as our rear leg and quad support wheelchairs, the SitGo is the first of its kind to allow for voluntary sitting and lying down.
And, because the rear can be lowered, getting your dog in the wheelchair - especially if he or she is big and heavy - becomes an easier, no-lifting operation.
Important: Your pet must have full front leg strength to use the SitGo model.
- Self-actuating assisted sit/stand assembly
- Adjustable spring tension system
- Lightweight adjustable non-rust aluminum frame
- Stainless steel hardwareï¾—very simple and quick assembly
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopedic surgeon
- Easy hex wrench adjustment of height, length, and width
- Pet can use the cart for assisted walking or full rear leg supportï¾—with zero rear leg weight bearing
- Allows pet to use the bathroom while in cart
- All terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Easy clip-on function front harness system
HELPS DOGS WITH THESE CONDITIONS
- Hip Dysplasia
- Neurological problems like osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fractured spine/back
- Rear limb amputee
- Ligamentous injury like PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Any other condition that results in rear leg pain or weakness
Want to see the SitGo™ Extra Small/Toy Dog Wheelchair in action? Check out the video, below: