* For dogs whose height measures 23-29" in the hind quarters when standing upright.
(see the sizing chart below)
Even in wheelchairs, our big dogs are top dogs!
Our extra large pet wheelchair can accommodate most pets weighing between 100-175 lb. For proper sizing, see the sizing chart in the product images above.
Made from lightweight aluminum non-rust alloy with 14” all-terrain pneumatic wheels and waterproof Swiss bearings. This dog wheelchair includes the deluxe neoprene harness and also features padded shoulder support, triple-thronged adjustable neoprene shoulder harness. It has a fixed padded seat for comfort. Both male and female dogs will have no problems relieving themselves comfortably even while on the pet wheelchair.
*** Limited Time Special Gift ***
Your large rear support wheelchair comes with the standard deluxe neoprene harness. Best Friend Mobility is giving away a free sports harness with every purchase of the large rear support dog wheelchair. The sports harness was designed for better performance in more active situations such as running and swimming. It also makes it easier for your pet to go to the bathroom.
*Your pet should have full front leg strength to use this cart.
12.5" W up top (adjustable to 15.5") and 21.5" W at bottom by the wheels (adjustable t up to 24") x 29" L (adjustable up to 34.5") x 18" H (adjustable up to 25")
- Lightweight adjustable aluminum frame (non-rust)
- Non-rust stainless hardware - very simple and quick assembly
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopedic surgeon
- Easy hex wrench adjustment of height, length and width
- Pet can use the cart for assisted walking or full rear leg support - with zero rear leg weight bearing
- Allows pet to use the bathroom while in cart
- All-terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Easy clip-on function front harness system
HELPS DOGS WITH THESE CONDITIONS
- Hip Dysplasia
- Neurological problems like osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fractured spine/back
- Rear limb amputation or deformity
- Ligamentous injury such as PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Any other condition that results in rear leg pain or weakness
The video, below, shows you how to assemble and use your Best Friend Mobility Hind Legs Wheelchair for Extra Large Dogs: